Are you under the age of sixteen?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
We will not process your data without your consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
To use our Website and Services, we need the following data:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Your address
- Your residence
- Your phone number
- Your e-mail address
- Motivation, family situation, quality English speaking, github account,
- Results of technical and personal tests
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website:
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data if you are hired by ZooStation?
- Your citizen service number and/or the document number of your passport or ID
- Copy of your passport
- Marriage certificate if applicable
- Birth certificate if applicable
- Master diploma if applicable
- Antecedent declaration
- Place of birth
- Copy of your residence permit
- Proof of registration in the Netherlands (including address in the Netherlands and BSN number)
- Payment details such as bank account
- Sickness reasons, sickness registration
These personal data are being used for requesting a visa/residence permit and extension if applicable, this in order to make sure you remain a legal resident, arranging a residence in the Netherlands, paying your salary, applying for the 30% ruling (tax benefit for expats), applying for an OV chipcard, and/or NS business card.
We also use your name and address so we can send you congratulation cards with for example your birthday, store your pass photo and use your name and address for your applying for travel documents, and your e-mail address so we can inform you about current events.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
- The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with others. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We can share your data for example with Salary administration, contract setup,. They will Take care of salary processing, create contracts. These parties are “processors” within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
Sometimes we share your data with third parties who are not processors. We will agree with those parties that they will use your data carefully. They will only use your data in accordance for the purposes that we received your data for. We may share your data for example with: Customers of ZooStation looking for candidates whom data is being sent.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognise you as a previous visitor.
You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don’t want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records. In the event of fraud, non-payment, or other wrongful act, we can keep some data in a register on a black list;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another party, so you don’t have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
Saturnusstraat 60 unit 86
2516 AH BV